Solstice Cloud Release Notes
Release notes for Solstice Cloud are shown below, with the most recent release first.
November 20, 2020
Two new graphs were added to the In-Room Tech page under the Analytics tab that give insight into the evolving hybrid workforce. This data is collected when a Solstice Pod has Solstice Conference enabled (Features settings) or a Solstice user shares a video conferencing application to the Solstice display.
- Proximate vs. Hybrid Meetings. Visualize the amount of proximate (everyone in the same room) vs hybrid (at least one person remote and using conferencing tools) meetings over time.
- Conference Vendor Trends. For hybrid meetings, visualize the conferencing apps that are being utilized in Solstice meetings, such as Zoom, Teams, or Webex.
November 5, 2020
Two new occupancy analytics metrics can now be viewed on the Usage page and Compare page to help organizations better determine office configurations and track compliance of company health guidelines. To view these analytics, the Solstice Pod must have a USB connected camera and Occupancy Data must be enabled (Features settings).
- Peak Occupancy. See what the peak occupancy was at any given time for any given room.
- Avg Hourly Occupancy. Providing more detail on occupancy, visualize the avg hourly occupancy for any room or group of rooms over time.
October 13, 2020
- Resolved issue where CA-signed certificate bundles might not have applied successfully
- Scalability enhancements to improve performance
October 7, 2020
- Resolved issue where Pods could unexpectedly appear offline in Solstice Cloud
October 5, 2020
- Export to CSV now available in the Deployment table (Monitor > Deployment), providing the ability to export Pod’s device id, MAC addresses, IP address(es), subscription date, and other data to a CSV file.
- Revised map in the Home page. New map allows interactivity - drill down into any Pod’s management page - as well as a refreshed design, improved performance, and filtering out invalid locations.
September 7, 2020
- Resolved issue where audio QOS headers weren’t applied appropriately on the Pod.
August 15, 2020
- In-Room Tech Analytics launched. Beyond room usage, visualize how the technology in the room is being utilized by your team (Analytics>In-Room Tech). New Analytics data cards includes:
- User device platform
- Solstice client app version
- User device resolution
- How users are sharing (desktop, image, AirPlay, etc.)
- What users are sharing (presentation, conference, browsers, etc.)
August 9, 2020
- Support for Solstice 5.0 launched. Use Solstice Cloud to update your Pods to the new 5.0 release.
- In the Features Template, you can now:
- Enable Solstice Conference providing a simple, collaborative experience for video conferencing meetings with onsite and remote attendees.
- Enable Location Services so Solstice users can discover Pods that are physically nearby and quickly connect to Solstice.
- Enable Occupancy Data so Pods with USB connected cameras can act as an occupancy sensor and provides occupancy data to your Solstice Cloud account.
July 12, 2020
- More Effectively View Analytics Data. Quickly compare sequential periods of activity by clicking through the next/previous date range arrows (Analytics>Usage,Compare).
- More Efficient Pod Management. Quickly click through the next/previous arrows on the Pod detail pages (Manage>Pods) to make individual changes more efficiently.
June 25, 2020
- MAC Addresses added to Solstice Cloud. View your Solstice Pod MAC addresses (Manage > Pods > Select Pod Name or Monitor > Deployment) for Ethernet and WiFi (if enabled).
May 6, 2020
- Additional configuration options added to Solstice Cloud management to support Solstice version 4.6 app-free sharing features
- Ability to configure Miracast options.
- Ability to enable Bluetooth discovery for AirPlay.
April 9, 2020
- Manage Solstice Active Learning Trials. Use Solstice Cloud to start Solstice Active Learning trials and invite colleagues to Solstice Cloud as Active Learning Designers and Facilitators, so they can use the Solstice Active Learning app to set up and use Active Learning rooms.
March 16, 2020
- Solstice Cloud Management launched. Use Solstice Cloud to create configuration templates to easily manage your fleet of Pods from anywhere. Solstice Cloud is now a single, secure, and scalable portal for Solstice deployment management and analytics. Solstice Cloud Management requires Solstice version 4.5 or higher.
- Kepler Rebranded as Solstice Cloud. The web portal previously known as Kepler has been rebranded as Solstice Cloud. All existing accounts and functionality will persist, no action required for end users. New URL is cloud.mersive.com.