Get Started with Solstice Cloud
Solstice Cloud is a secure and scalable portal that helps organizations to optimize their Solstice-enabled meeting and learning spaces for greater usability, productivity, and return on investment. This is done through its easy-to-use management, monitoring, and analytics capabilities. Solstice Cloud allows administrators to easily deploy, monitor, and update Solstice Pods from anywhere in the world using custom categories, configuration templates, and scheduled software updates. Once deployed, usage data is securely collected from Solstice Pods and can be compared across room type or location to provide insight into room usage, participation, and meeting or class duration.
Your organization can start using Solstice Cloud at any time by quickly onboarding your Solstice Pods into the Solstice Cloud management portal from the Solstice Dashboard app. The first time you onboard Pods into Solstice Cloud from Solstice Dashboard, you will be prompted to create a Solstice Cloud account, which will be your organization's master account for Solstice Cloud management.
Only a single master Solstice Cloud account is needed per organization, and it is strongly recommended you import all your organization's Solstice Pods into Solstice Cloud using this account. You can also use your master Solstice Cloud account to invite other users to join Solstice Cloud management for your organization in a variety of user roles. Inviting any additional users from the master account allows those users to access the same set of Pods and data for your organization. For more information, see Manage Users and Roles in Solstice Cloud.
- To onboard Pods into Solstice Cloud, Pods must have internet access and be running Solstice version 3.4 or later.
- Deployment management capabilities are available for every Solstice Pod on version 4.5 or later.
- Standard Solstice Cloud capabilities, including deployment management, are available at no charge for every Pod in perpetuity.
- Full Solstice Cloud capabilities, including deployment monitoring and analytics, require a current Solstice Subscription.
- Open Solstice Dashboard.
- From the list of Your Solstice Instances, select the Solstice Pod displays you wish to manage in Solstice Cloud.
Only Solstice displays running on Solstice Pod hardware can be added to and managed in Solstice Cloud. Use Solstice Dashboard to manage any instances of the Solstice Windows Display Software in use at your organization.
- Go to the Solstice Cloud tab, then click Connect. A list of your selected Pod displays will appear.
- If needed, you can remove or select additional Pod displays. When the list of Pods to be imported into Solstice Cloud is complete, click Next.
- Read through the terms of service. If you agree to the terms listed, select the Agree checkbox, then click Next.
- Enter your email address, then click Next. If no Solstice Cloud account is associated with the email address entered, you will be prompted to choose a password for your new Solstice Cloud.
- Enter and confirm your new password, then click Next. You will see a notification confirming the addition of the selected Solstice Pod displays to your Solstice Cloud account.
- Click anywhere on the notification to proceed.
- Click My Account to be directed to the Solstice Cloud login page in your default web browser.
If you do not have the Solstice Dashboard app, you will first need to download Dashboard, then import your Pods into Dashboard before proceeding to step 2.