View a Collaboration Session Remotely
For participants who are not in the same room as the display, Solstice currently provides an option to “look in” to the meeting via a web browser. If the Look-In option has been enabled for the display, there are two ways to access it: via the Solstice App or a web browser.
The Remote Look-In view is not instantaneous and updates every ~5 seconds. Depending on your organization's security policies, you may not have access to this feature.
How to View a Collaboration Session Remotely
With the Solstice App:
- Open the Solstice App and connect to a Solstice display.
- Click Meeting, then go to the Remote View tab.
- Click the Browser Look-in link provided. A view of the Solstice display opens allowing you to look in to the meeting.
Without the Solstice App:
- Open a web browser.
- Type in and go to the IP address of one of the display’s network options listed in the top-right corner or the bottom-left corner of the Solstice display. The Solstice Quick Connect page opens.
- In the bottom right-hand corner, click Browser Look-in. A view of the Solstice display opens allowing you to look in to the meeting.