Get Started with Solstice Cloud
Solstice Cloud is a secure and scalable portal that helps organizations to optimize their Solstice-enabled meeting and learning spaces for greater usability, productivity, and return on investment. This is done through its easy-to-use management, monitoring, and analytics capabilities. Solstice Cloud allows administrators to easily deploy, monitor, and update Solstice Pods from anywhere in the world using custom categories, configuration templates, and scheduled software updates. Once deployed, usage data is securely collected from Solstice Pods and can be compared across room type or location to provide insight into room usage, participation, and meeting or class duration.
Your organization can start using Solstice Cloud at any time by quickly onboarding your Solstice Pods into the Solstice Cloud management portal from the Solstice Dashboard app. The first time you onboard Pods into Solstice Cloud from Solstice Dashboard, you will be prompted to create a Solstice Cloud account, which will be your organization's master account for Solstice Cloud management.
Only a single master Solstice Cloud account is needed per organization, and it is strongly recommended you import all your organization's Solstice Pods into Solstice Cloud using this account. You can also use your master Solstice Cloud account to invite other users to join Solstice Cloud management for your organization in a variety of user roles. Inviting any additional users from the master account allows those users to access the same set of Pods and data for your organization. For more information, see Manage Users and Roles in Solstice Cloud.
- To onboard Pods into Solstice Cloud, Pods must have internet access and be running Solstice version 3.4 or later.
- Deployment management capabilities are available for every Solstice Pod on version 4.5 or later.
- Standard Solstice Cloud capabilities, including deployment management, are available at no charge for every Pod in perpetuity.
- Full Solstice Cloud capabilities, including deployment monitoring and analytics, require current Solstice Subscription.
- Open the Solstice Dashboard.
- From the list of your Solstice instances, select the Pod displays you wish to connect to Solstice Cloud.
- Go to the Solstice Cloud tab, then click Connect. A list of your selected displays appears.
- If needed, select or remove additional displays, then click Next.
- Read through the terms of service. If you agree to the terms listed, select the Agree checkbox, then click Next.
- Enter your email address, then click Next. If no Solstice Cloud account is associated with the email address entered, a prompt to create your password displays.
- Enter a password, confirm the password, then click Next. A notification confirming the displays have been added to your Solstice Cloud account appears.
- Click anywhere on the notification to proceed.
- Click the My Account link to be directed to the Solstice Cloud login page via a web browser.
If you do not have the Solstice Dashboard, you will first need to download the Dashboard, then import your Pods into the Dashboard before proceeding to step 2.