Get Started with Kepler
Kepler is a cloud-based application that provides metrics and intuitive analytics on your meetings and monitors the health of your Solstice deployment. Capturing the data behind how your deployment is used provides key insights that allow you to adapt your meeting spaces to respond to workplace demands and improve the efficiency and utilization of those spaces. By monitoring your deployment, Kepler can alert you to any technical issues so they can be resolved before impacting meeting productivity, which contributes to a seamless and enjoyable experience for your end-users. This is especially important for large deployments with Solstice Pods spread across multiple rooms, buildings, or regions.
Once your Kepler account is created, you simply connect your Solstice Pods to the application using your Solstice dashboard. This creates a Kepler account for your organization. As a note, Pods must have internet access to be onboarded into Kepler. Your organization only needs to create a single master Kepler account via the Dashboard. After that account is created, you can log in to Kepler to invite other users to join and simultaneously assign them a user role. This allows those users across your organization to access the same set of data and Pods. For more information, see Roles and Permissions.
- Open the Solstice Dashboard.
- From the list of your Solstice instances, select the Pod displays you wish to connect to Kepler.
- Go to the Kepler tab, then click Connect. A list of your selected displays appears.
- If needed, select or remove additional displays, then click Next.
- Read through the terms of service. If you agree to the terms listed, select the Agree checkbox, then click Next.
- Enter your email address, then click Next. If no Kepler account is associated with the email address entered, a prompt to create your password displays.
- Enter a password, confirm the password, then click Next. A notification confirming the displays have been added to your Kepler account appears.
- Click anywhere on the notification to proceed.
- Click the My Account link to be directed to the Kepler login page via a web browser.