Getting Started with Kepler
Kepler is available for all Enterprise Edition Solstice Pods on version 3.4 or later. To onboard your Pods into Kepler and utilize its capabilities, the Pods must have internet access and active Solstice Subscription. You can create your Kepler account using the Solstice Dashboard version 3.4 or later. Once your Kepler account is created, you simply connect your Solstice Pods to the application using your Solstice dashboard. Kepler then begins collecting data from the Pods and monitoring them in real-time.
How to Create Your Kepler Account and Onboard Your Pods
- Open the Solstice Dashboard.
- From the list of your Solstice instances, select the Pod displays you wish to connect to Kepler.
- Go to the Kepler tab, then click Connect. A list of your selected displays appears.
- If needed, select or remove additional displays, then click Next.
- Read through the terms of service. If you agree to the terms listed, select the Agree checkbox, then click Next.
- Enter your email address, then click Next. If no Kepler account is associated with the email address entered, a prompt to create your password displays.
- Enter a password, confirm the password, then click Next. A notification confirming the displays have been added to your Kepler account appears.
- Click anywhere on the notification to proceed.
- Click the My Account link to be directed to the Kepler login page via a web browser, or visit kepler.mersive.com.