Getting Started with Solstice Cloud
Solstice Cloud is available for all Enterprise Edition Solstice Pods on version 3.4 or later. To onboard your Pods into Solstice Cloud and utilize its capabilities, the Pods must have internet access and active Solstice Subscription. You can create your Solstice Cloud account using the Solstice Dashboard version 3.4 or later. Once your Solstice Cloud account is created, you simply connect your Solstice Pods to the application using your Solstice dashboard. This creates a Solstice Cloud account for your organization, and allows you send an invitation to other users to join your organization Solstice Cloud account.
Your organization only needs to create a single master Solstice Cloud account via the Dashboard. After that account is created, you can log in to the Solstice Cloud portal to invite other users to join and simultaneously assign them a user role. This allows those users across your organization to access the same set of data and Pods. For more information, see Roles and Permissions.
How to Create Your Solstice Cloud Account and Onboard Your Pods
- Open the Solstice Dashboard.
- From the list of your Solstice instances, select the Pod displays you wish to connect to Solstice Cloud.
- Go to the Kepler tab, then click Connect. A list of your selected displays appears.
- If needed, select or remove additional displays, then click Next.
- Read through the terms of service. If you agree to the terms listed, select the Agree checkbox, then click Next.
- Enter your email address, then click Next. If no Solstice Cloud account is associated with the email address entered, a prompt to create your password displays.
- Enter a password, confirm the password, then click Next. A notification confirming the displays have been added to your Solstice Cloud account appears.
- Click anywhere on the notification to proceed.
- Click the My Account link to be directed to the Solstice Cloud login page via a web browser, or visit kepler.mersive.com.