The Logitech Tap provides a plug-and-play solution to extend Mersive Solstice’s in-room collaboration experience to remote participants with Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or Google Hangouts Meet. Users can start collaborating with Solstice the moment they walk into a meeting space and seamlessly invite remote participants to join via the conferencing service of choice on the Logitech Tap.
- Start your Microsoft Teams, Zoom Rooms, or Google Hangouts Meet meeting with one-touch join
- Wirelessly share content in-room from Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices
- Unify in-room wireless collaboration with remote video conferencing
- Optional: Logitech Rally and Logitech MeetUp offer complete room video and audio support
- Solstice Pod
- Logitech Tap
- Room PC running Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams Rooms, or Google Hangouts Meet
- Logitech Rally, MeetUp, or other compatible AV devices (optional)
- Internet access via Ethernet with DHCP enabled
- Display or projector with HDMI input
- HDMI cable x2, Logitech Strong 10m USB-A to USB-C cable (included with most Logitech AV devices)
- Optional: Logitech Tap mounts (various), Logitech Strong 25m USB-A to USB-C cable
How to Set Up a Solstice + Logitech Tap Conferencing System
Follow the instructions below to set up the Logitech Tap, connect the Solstice Pod, and configure the conferencing system.
- Connect the Logitech Tap to the conference control.
- Connect the PC running your conferencing service to both power and the network.
- Connect the PC running your conferencing service to the room display.
- If you have a conference camera such as Logitech Rally or MeetUp ConferenceCam, you can connect it to the PC running your conferencing service via USB.
- Attach the Solstice Pod to power and the local Ethernet and/or wireless network (PoE+ supported).
- Connect the Solstice Pod’s HDMI output (outer HDMI 1 port) to the Tap’s HDMI input.
- Optional: Connect an HDMI cable from Solstice Pod’s HDMI in port and place the other end of the cable in a place that can be accessed by meeting participants for wired screen sharing.
- If required, use the Tap to configure the conferencing service to automatically share Solstice’s HDMI connection when the meeting begins.