The Logitech SmartDock provides a plug-and-play solution to extend Mersive Solstice’s in-room collaboration experience to remote participants with Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business. Users can start collaborating with Solstice the moment they walk into a meeting space and seamlessly invite remote participants to join via the conferencing service of choice on the Logitech SmartDock.
Start your Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business meeting with one-touch join
Wirelessly share content in-room from Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices
Unify in-room wireless collaboration with remote video conferencing
Optional: Logitech Rally and Logitech MeetUp offer complete room video and audio support
- Solstice Pod
- Logitech SmartDock
- Logitech Rally, MeetUp, or other compatible AV devices (optional)
- Microsoft Surface Pro with Core i5 or Surface Pro (2017) with Core i5 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise w/ Microsoft Teams or Skype Room System Software configured
- Display or projector with HDMI input
- Internet access via Ethernet with DHCP enabled
- 100-240 v AC Power
- HDMI cable x3
- Optional: Logitech SmartDock Flex
How to Set Up a Solstice + Logitech SmartDock Conferencing System
Follow the instructions below to set up the Logitech SmartDock, connect the Solstice Pod, and configure the conferencing system.
- Connect the Logitech SmartDock to Ethernet and power.
- Connect the SmartDock to the room display or projector.
Connect a conference camera, such as Logitech Rally or MeetUp ConferenceCam, to the SmartDock via USB.
- Attach the Solstice Pod to power and the local Ethernet and/or wireless network (PoE+ supported).
- Connect the Solstice Pod’s HDMI output (outer HDMI 1 port) to the SmartDock’s HDMI input.
- Optional: Connect an HDMI cable from Solstice Pod’s HDMI in port and place the other end of the cable in a place that can be accessed by meeting participants for wired screen sharing.
- If required, use the SmartDock to configure the installed conferencing service to automatically share Solstice’s HDMI connection when the meeting begins.