The Logitech Screen Share provides a plug-and-play solution to extend Mersive Solstice’s in-room collaboration experience to remote participants with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, WebEx, BlueJeans, and other meeting services that support content sharing. Users can start collaborating with Solstice the moment they walk into a meeting space and seamlessly invite remote participants to join via the conferencing service of choice on the room PC.
- Wirelessly share content in-room from Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices
- Start your web conferencing meeting with one-touch join
- Unify in-room wireless collaboration with remote video conferencing
- Optional: Logitech Rally and Logitech MeetUp offer complete room video and audio support
- Solstice Pod
- Logitech Screen Share
- Room PC running web conferencing service
- Logitech Rally, MeetUp, or other compatible AV devices (optional)
- Internet access via Ethernet with DHCP enabled
- Display or projector with HDMI input
- HDMI cable x3, 10-25m USB-A to USB-C cable (included with most Logitech AV devices
How to Set Up a Solstice + Logitech Screen Share Conferencing System
Follow the instructions below to set up the Logitech Screen Share, connect the Solstice Pod, and configure the conferencing system.
- Attach the Solstice Pod to power and the local Ethernet and/or wireless network (PoE+ supported).
- Connect the Solstice Pod’s HDMI output (outer HDMI 1 port) to the Screen Share’s HDMI input.
- Connect the Logitech Screen Share to the PC running your conferencing service.
Connect the PC running your conferencing service to both power and the network.
- Connect the PC running your conferencing service to the room display or projector.
Connect a conference camera, such as Logitech Rally or MeetUp ConferenceCam, to the PC running your conferencing service via USB.
- Optional: Connect an HDMI cable from Solstice Pod’s HDMI in port and place the other end of the cable in a place that can be accessed by meeting participants for wired screen sharing.