Get Started with Solstice Cloud
Solstice Cloud is a secure and scalable portal that helps organizations to optimize their Solstice-enabled meeting and learning spaces for greater usability, productivity, and return on investment. This is done through its easy-to-use management, monitoring, and analytics capabilities. Solstice Cloud allows administrators to easily deploy, monitor, and update Solstice Pods from anywhere in the world using custom categories, configuration templates, and scheduled software updates. Once deployed, usage data is securely collected from Solstice Pods and can be compared across room type or location to provide insight into room usage, participation, and meeting or class duration.
Once your Solstice Cloud account is created, you simply connect your Solstice Pods to the application using Solstice Dashboard. This creates a Solstice Cloud account for your organization. As a note, Pods must have internet access to be onboarded into Solstice Cloud. Your organization only needs to create a single master Solstice Cloud account via the Dashboard. After that account is created, you can log in to Solstice Cloud to invite other users to join and simultaneously assign them a user role. This allows those users across your organization to access the same set of data and Pods. For more information, see Roles and Permissions.
- To onboard Pods into Solstice Cloud, Pods must have internet access and be on software version 3.4 or later.
- Deployment management capabilities are available for every Solstice Pod on version 4.5 or later.
- Standard Solstice Cloud capabilities, including deployment management, are available at no charge for every Pod in perpetuity.
- Full Solstice Cloud capabilities, including deployment monitoring and analytics, require current Solstice Subscription.
- Open the Solstice Dashboard.
- From the list of your Solstice instances, select the Pod displays you wish to connect to Solstice Cloud.
- Go to the Solstice Cloud tab, then click Connect. A list of your selected displays appears.
- If needed, select or remove additional displays, then click Next.
- Read through the terms of service. If you agree to the terms listed, select the Agree checkbox, then click Next.
- Enter your email address, then click Next. If no Solstice Cloud account is associated with the email address entered, a prompt to create your password displays.
- Enter a password, confirm the password, then click Next. A notification confirming the displays have been added to your Solstice Cloud account appears.
- Click anywhere on the notification to proceed.
- Click the My Account link to be directed to the Solstice Cloud login page via a web browser.
If you do not have the Solstice Dashboard, you will first need to download the Dashboard, then import your Pods into the Dashboard before proceeding to step 2.